This recipe is a great one for kids. It’s a terrific way to make eating green vegetables fun (maybe just don’t mention the word zucchini).
Tip: allowing them to cool a little on a cake cooling tray (as above in picture) will keep them slightly more crispy and chip like.
- 2 large - zucchinis, sliced into batons
- 1cup - parmesan, finely grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with paper.
- Place the zucchini strips on the tray, sprinkle with parmesan and roll the zucchini in the excess that falls around them so they are coated.
- Spread the zucchini out on the tray and bake for approximately 10-15 minutes until parmesan is golden.