Pink Eggs make for a satisfying feed, serving up protein and healthy fats.
The beetroot lends a natural sweetness, so this is a great ‘bridging’ meal when you are trying to ease the palate off sugary foods and adjust the tastebuds.
Best of all, the pink colour brings such fun!
- 5 - eggs
- 100g - feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 - small beetroot, grated
- 1tbsp - butter or extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 - avocado, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Crack eggs into a bowl and lightly whisk.
- Stir in feta and beetroot.
- Place butter or oil into a heated pan. Pour in the egg mixture, gently stirring as the eggs scramble.
- Serve onto plates and place chopped avocado on top.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.