Contains egg and nuts
Who doesn’t enjoy a pancake? No one is the answer to that question! These banana pancakes are a delight and so light and fluffy, you’ll never eat them another way.
Top them with your favourite fruits, nuts, seeds, natural yogurt…the options are endless!
- 2 - ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 - eggs
- 1cup - almond meal
- 1tbsp - chia seeds
- 1/2tsp - cinnamon
- 1tsp - baking powder
- a handful of blueberries
- coconut oil for cooking
- Whisk the banana and eggs together in a bowl.
- Add the almond, chia, cinnamon and baking powder, mix well.
- Leave to stand for five minutes.
- Stir in the blueberries.
- Heat half a teaspoon of coconut oil in a frying pan.
- Pour or spoon mixture into the pan and tilt the pan in a circular motion to spread the mixture to the desired size.
- Cook initially on a high temp for thirty seconds then reduce to low. Don’t rush them and flip once when firm enough to do so.
- Top with delicious things and eat!