Delicious and cooling on hot summer days! These are loaded with the good stuff, fibre and good fats with pops of sweetness. A nice alternative to the sugary versions. Sure to please the kids and adults!
- 1 - ripe avocado, flesh removed
- 1 - ripe banana, peeled
- 1/2cup - coconut cream
- 1/2cup - water
- 1 - pomegranate
- Place the avocado, banana, coconut cream and water into a blender. Blend well into a smooth consistency.
- Seed the pomegranate by cutting it in half around the middle and then whacking the back of it firmly with a wooden spoon – the seeds should fall out easily. Pat them dry on some paper towel.
- Tip pomegranate seeds into the blender container and stir through gently with a wooden spoon, carefully avoiding the blades if they are still intact.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle moulds and place sticks/holders in each middle.
- Pop into the freezer for at least a few hours or until set.