These little balls of deliciousness are a great snack when you are craving some sweetness. They taste naughty, but we promise they are only nice!
- 1 - very ripe banana, frozen
- juice of half a lemon
- 1cup - almond meal
- 1cup - coconut flakes, finely chopped
- 1/4cup - sunflower seeds, finely chopped
- 1tbsp - raw cacao powder
- 1tbsp - ground coffee
- 1tbsp - peanut butter
- 1/4cup - coconut oil, melted
- extra coconut flakes for coating rolling, finely chopped
- Blitz the frozen banana and lemon juice together.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix to form a sticky but not wet mixture.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove from fridge and roll into walnut-sized balls. (Tip: coat hands in a little coconut oil to prevent the mixture from sticking.)
- Roll the balls first in a little extra coconut oil, then in the roughly chopped additional coconut flakes
- Pop in the fridge for an hour, then enjoy. Store in the fridge in a tighly sealed container.